WHO CAN BE A MEMBER?
Any person, business, or association wishing to advance the mission of the AGGA may become a member of the Association upon payment of membership fee. Please read the following membership guidelines and then click Sign Me Up at the bottom of the page if you would like to join our Association.
Classes of Membership:
Grower: Business growing commercial crops in a controlled environment.
Allied Trades: Business involved in the sale of products or services related to greenhouse crops.
Associate: Individual who represents an educational, research, extension or government agency.
Student: Person studying horticulture full-time at a post-secondary institution.
Individual: Individual involved in or has an interest in horticulture, who is not employed by a company that is eligible for membership.
Your Voice in Developing Government Policy
Natural Gas Rebate Program when in effect
Disaster Relief Programs
Provincial and Federal Policy and Advisory Committees
Lower Fees for Educational Programs
- Green Industry Show & Conference sessions featuring speakers from across Canada and the U.S.
- Production workshops throughout the Province
- Financial and marketing training seminars
- Specific issues that impact greenhouse production and marketing
- Government Agencies consult with the AGGA for advice on setting research priorities
- Direct impact on research through project funding and in-kind contributions
- Pepper study
- NSERC Biocontrol Network
- Thrip control
- New substrates
Your Information Source
Regional Crop Reports
Free member classified advertisements
Articles on crop management
Articles on management & industry issues
Subscription to Greenhouse Canada Magazine
Electronic access to newsletter
Question & Answer Forum
Free member classified advertising
Online retail map and Wholesale Buyer Guide
Canadian Horticultural Council (CHC)
Alberta Professional Horticultural Growers Congress Foundation
- Industry surveys and analysis (Report free to members)
- $500 AGGA Scholarship awarded annually to the daughter or son of an AGGA grower member
Membership expires on September 30 of each year. Renewals are due before September 30, but traditionally a grace period up to and including the date of the Annual General Meeting is granted. Please review the membership signup form for current fees.
Ready to sign up? Membership Form